Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rainbow Lake

Rainbow Lake
For the next two weeks you can find me here, Rainbow Lake in New York's Adirondack Mountains. We've spent 2 weeks of each summer since 2000 here, and it's always like coming home. We'll be swimming (Actually I'll be swimming at least once a day, Amy thinks the water is too cold and will probably get in only a couple of times.), kayaking (me), reading (you should see the stacks of books we have ready to go), baking bread (me), doing puzzles (jigsaw and pencil), and generally relaxing.

I will be taking lots of pictures, but since we'll be at the edge of the grid (electricity, running water and indoor plumbing but no phone (cell or land), tv or internet) I most likely won't have an opportunity to post anything. If our hosts are willing I will post a picture a day up on my aminus site.

No comments: