Friday, November 09, 2007

Small Rant

Thank you to the person who didn't return the loaner car to the tire store this morning. Because of you I have had to alter my plans for my day. I started the day with a moderately long list of errands to run, with getting my tires replaced firmly in the middle. I'd arranged for to use the loaner car so that I could run errands and then enjoy the rest of my 4 day weekend. Errands are so much easier to do on a weekday.

I'd expected that my visit to the Registry of Motor Vehicles this morning was going to be the worst part of the day. (In all honesty it wasn't that bad. I was in and out in less than 30 minutes.)

The guys at the tire store apologized profusely that they didn't have a car to loan me. I'm not upset with them. They have no control over the manners of their customers. And they gave me a ride home so I can spend the couple of hours until my car is ready productively, not that reading my book for a couple of hours wouldn't be fun. But reading at home is much more comfortable than reading in the waiting area of the tire store. And they're going to come pick me up when my car is ready.

I do hope that no catastrophic accident has befallen the person who didn't return the car. I don't wish that upon anyone. Roads full of nails maybe, personal injury no.

Well since I'm home I'm going to head to the workshop and see if I can kick up some sawdust.

No comments: